Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mixed Bag

Recently, I was asked in an interview to write a poem on-the-spot on the 'Interview' situation. So, here is what I penned down....

Mixed Bag

"Like a fruit basket with fruits of different tastes, shapes and             sizes.
A concoction of sweets and spices.

A mix of thoughts, experiences and diversity,
talking about challenges, achievements & adversity.

Hoping this pressure-cooker situation works well,
but who gets over-cooked or who gets nicely served...
only time will tell."

5 comments:

  1. this s funny in its witty sense..i love d humor u ve mixed wid d real life situation..kudos anaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks maul... i can never let my funny side be upside down. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andha !!!
    Witty, funny and very truely depicts an interviewee mindset.
    Your love with food continues even here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. this is brilliant! The last line is my favorite :))
    Its amazing you came up with this during the interview itself. I'd be a bundle of nerves if it was me. =)

    - K.M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, even I was.. but thankfully made some sense still..Thank God :)

      Delete