Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Letter from Nani


Hi all...

Well, my Nani went through my blog recently and sent me a letter regarding the same.
I am very honoured and delighted to receive such words of affection and praise from her.

Here they are....

Went through your beautiful poems a few days back. Sorry not to appreciate them earlier. Really masterpieces of fine imagery. A spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings. Inspiring great happiness and heartfelt pleasure. The poems reminded me of my sixty years back joy and experiences, while going through Wordsworth, Byron, Shelly & Keats in my text book 'The Golden Treasury' at my graduation level studies.

I really enjoyed your thought provoking ideas, imagination, high class vocabulary and philosophical thinking, hidden artistically in your poems. May God bless you with much more talent in this field. Being an engineer in your career, the Almighty may add many more feathers in your cap. I am proud of my grand daughters like you.
Long live all the grannies :))

Love you naniji :)

9 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww dis so cute and lovelyyyy really touchinggg and yep anyone wud be proud to hve u as a grand daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah??. thank u yar..
    But m proud to have a grand mom like dat...smart independent determined creative..
    love her...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cp :)
    Naniji is a fantastic learned lady. This letter from her is truly lovely,warm and rich in expression. Her English usage reminds of the ladies of royal lineage.Now realise her dreams and live her aspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am aware of your Nani's calibre since I was in
    my childhood.Very learned and inspiring for youngsters.This letter to you is very impressive
    and full of her blessings.Whatever I could do in my life,she was the guiding and pushing force behind me.May she live long and always shower her blessings on all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... all my nanis are so ultra learned...
    I ll be grateful to even be 10% them...:))
    thank u Shakuntala Nani, i will convey your message to her, for sure. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Pathik...
    thank u for the compliments .. i ve already conveyed them to nani.
    n yes, i so wanna live upto her expectations..:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ananya,

    I'm glad you told us about your blog yesterday :)

    You write really well Ananya.. and you write of feelings most of us experience but very few can express, maybe thats why they strike a chord.. its a pleasure to read your blog.. brought back innocent memories. Keep writing always.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Harish,
    Thank u so much. It feels good to be appreciated.:)

    M glad u took out the time to drop a comment, coz usually people read but leave without commenting. So, i hardly get to know.

    Will try to post sumthing new soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. its not just a letter, its a tribute to you which you could never share it with nay1 n can never buy for n amount of money. its priceless which you earned it and i'd just waited.

    ReplyDelete