Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ambivert


Tacit I am for the world

But essay is what I am on the inside.

Like a droplet I look to all
But sea is what I am on the inside.

Blank is what my face conveys
But canvas is what I am on the inside.

An idea is what I have for all
But a book is what I am on the inside.

A Prayer is what I mouth
But hope is what I am on the inside.

Defiance is what I show
But rage is what I am on the inside.

Stoic is how I want all to see me
But rebellious is what I am on the inside.

Like an onion,
So many layers I am,
And I don’t want to expose all.
I am just the tip of an iceberg,
Still, massive and waiting.
Little is what I Look on the outside
But I am not and I hope I am never that on the inside. 

11 comments:

  1. Love the line...Like a droplet I look to all
    But sea is what I am on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are very few writings that I have read twice....this one forced me to do so. Kept me wondering, kept me wandering. Applause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niceee..
    Seems a continuation to the Untold..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self realization? Amazing enlightenment seen in a young girl at your age.Beautifully depicted in words. Congrats,Anu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. March to October.. Mujhe pata hai to Ambivert. The rebellion continues.. defiance, belief, fight. Good to see and good to see you write again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well captured thoughts.
    Good to see you writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. really good.. the pic also fits the mood of the written piece :)

    ReplyDelete