Thursday, October 25, 2012

Untold..


There is so much in me..
Unknown and untold.
So much, that even I don’t want to know
Things hidden inside
Which make me what I am
For which I have no explanations
But inferences which matter to me
Whatever there is
Imperfection and oddities
Some I want to change
But mostly I don’t.
I don’t know how the changes might affect me
But those irregularities have been in me
They have been me
I don’t want to be the perfect person
I choose not to be
Cause I want to be what I feel from inside
At times dark, hidden & secretive.
But darkness also trumps one’s good side
As positive is not always true
And most of the times, what is untrue is what you want to be
Cause you continually think and aspire for it
I want to be, what I want to have
Cause sometimes, ends are more important than the means
Sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding....Expressionist....untold should unfold....perfect or not perfect, you should be the way you behold. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirational stuff.. I dont I could ever look so deep into myself and come up to write it down! fabulous! i bow down to thee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anu dear,
    Really a beautiful philosophical poem !
    Your thoughts are deep and the expression is simple but impressive.

    Blessings & love,
    Shakuntala. nani

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you are a mystery, reclusive yet rising.
    Ends are important, good point.

    ReplyDelete